While I have been working on my Handsome sleep, a lot was going on here at the New Animal Services Facility on the West Slope of El Dorado County. The nice people of PAWED are setting me up with some proper digs right next to the lobby. I had to interrupt my quality nap time to do inspections and make sure everything was just right. I think its pretty close now, what do you think?
Note the key features of “MYSPACE”*
- good napping spot within reach of volunteers working at the computer station for routine head pats
- computer station readily available for my research needs
- easy accessibility of the lobby so I can supervise
- private lavatory facility
- appropriate animal theme décor
- constant availability of food and water
- ability to accommodate multiple fans at one time
Thanks again to Deputy Donna and Deputy Charlene for setting up my space and making sure I have what I need and can share it with my fans.
* Note that I have co-opted this old Facebook like entity for my own needs.